About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Modern Intelligent Workplace (MIW) business unit as a Microsoft Power Platform Consultant/Developer, providing technical consultancy, solutions architecture, and advice to both public and private sector clients while ensuring the delivery of a high-quality service.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the design and implementation of Microsoft Modern Workplace solutions (D365, Azure, Power Platform, Power Automate) and should also ideally have some exposure to pre-sales, proposal/ bid input and consultancy.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing area of the business where you can become an integral member of the team shaping our success.
Bridgeall helps clients to build their Modern Intelligent Workplace and provides ongoing managed IT services. Established in 2003, with 33 staff and with 8 Microsoft Gold competencies we have a long and strong track record of successful delivery. Our key business units are: Cloud & Managed Services, Modern Intelligent Workplace and Applications, Analytics and AI.
Competitive plus private health care.
Essential job functions
- Contribute to the design and architecture of Power Platform and wider D365 solutions
- Work as part of a development team to design and develop Power Platform/ CRM solutions
- Keep up to date with advances in the Office 365 Platform and how these could be adopted
- Experience with the Centre of Excellence (CoE) toolkit
- Use best practice development approaches
- Work as part of an Agile project team
- Work in a controlled manner using Azure DevOps to create a high-quality end result
- Accurately plan and estimate development work
- Guide and mentor less senior members of the team
- Become a trusted adviser for our customers
- Contribute to the internal continuous improvement culture
- Comply with operational standards and guidelines
Essential skills & qualities
- Deep understanding of development and configuration with D365, Azure, Power Platform, Power Automate and Dataverse (Min 2 yrs solid exp)
- Technical experience in solution design and systems integration.
- Understanding of Windows Azure functionality
- Problem-solving mentality.
- You are confident and articulate
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Power Platform certification (one or more of PL-900, PL-100, PL-200, PL-400, PL-600)
- Power BI experience
- Pre-Sales/ Proposal writing/ Tender responses
Note – training in the above skills will be provided to the successful candidate if required.
- Flexible working
- Private health insurance
- 33 day holiday
- Join a great team and growing business
If you think you would be suitable for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com and we will be in touch.
We are committed to promoting and protecting the physical and mental health of our staff and as an equal opportunities employer, we are determined to ensure the equality and opportunities of all staff. Applications received from individuals are welcomed regardless of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status or race.